1. Vendors can set up at 9:00-9:30 Sunday May 29th 2016. Registration for Bikers begins at 10:00am and the event will run until 4pm with a BBQ. Vendors can pack up after Ride for Hunger is complete and no part of your booth or display is to be dismantled prior to closure. Early closure may be directed by management of the event.
2. One table provided per vendor. Vendors are responsible for table cover and display must not extend beyond the permitted area. ( if you need more space please call)
3. Please make sure that containers used for display are attractive and all storage boxes to be out of sight while customers are attending the event
4. Gleaners Food Bank (Quinte) Inc. and organizers are not responsible for any personal injury, loss, theft or damages incurred by the exhibitor at any time during the Ride for Hunger event. This is a rain or shine event however the location at Market Square has a open roof.
5. The organizers of the event cannot guarantee a particular spot at the event however, we will try to accommodate any special needs if possible.
6. No parking on site you can unload and park across the road, all space is reserved for motorcycles.
If you have any questions regarding the Vendor Registration & Information form or the Rules and Guidelines for the event please call (613) 962 9043 and speak with Pat, Kirsten or Susanne or register on line or send an e-mail to [email protected]